Saturday 19 November 2016

5:Magical Life

I grew up in a generation that uses technology for just about everything. The iPhone was so exciting when it came out, like something out of a sci fi film, and everyone was excited to own one. But as time went on, It just became a way of life for me. The whole world is at my fingertips, instead of me having to go to a library.
I can see the reason why many wish they had lived in the past, mostly the 80s. The media is part of our everyday lives, though it can seem like it is in excess, using technology. I generally feel that way. Sometimes, I just prefer reading an actual book I can touch rather than a digital tablet that has all the pages, and a actual newspaper on that paper they use.
Going forward with life, my approach to media won’t change, the same answer I gave in the previous assignments. I welcome changes made to the way we think about it, and welcome people who stick to the old ways as well. These days, it is hard to be non-partial or biased, and I want to be neutral. So, instead of just watching FOX News, I’ll look at CNN, The Globe and Mail, and other sources and mediums. While I use Netflix and other streaming sources to watch my shows/movies, I still use the TV and use DVD’s too. Mixing it up won’t kill me, and I guess it could count as life experience. Eh, not really, but whatever.

This post marks the end of this assignment. Thanks for listening.





No comments:

Post a Comment