Saturday 19 November 2016

2:Magical Phone

For this activity, I used my Ipad 2. Whenever I use it, I constantly get a notification that it is full. I had three pages full of apps, with a lot of videos downloaded onto it,  reading apps(mostly just comics), and a ton of games. Like suggested to me in the podcast, I looked at the games that brought me good memories. I thought about not following the suggestions at the beginning of the podcast, but later on, I decided not to risk a breakdown like the writer of that book suffered in college.

The comic apps stayed. I read comics regularly because I love reading the excited stories and the cool graphics. A lot of the games were removed, such as “high story story” and clash of clans, because not only did I hate the waiting, but they required a lot of my time to play them, time I just didn’t have for it during the middle of the school year. More than half of my videos were erased, because they represented different interests in time.(I’ve had the ipad for 4 years)There were things I no longer had interest in viewing, so there was no big deal removing them.

This activity had me do something I had been putting off. Anyone who knows me can attest, that I create clutters because I don’t throw anything away. It is something I’ve always done, from keeping old test with good grades, or participation certificates. I even organized my Ipad, creating folders, putting the games together in one, and the reading apps in another, so there is only just one and a half pages full of apps.



No comments:

Post a Comment